SOP Web Demos
Executive Book Studies
Here is how our AMI Approved Executive Book Studies Work:
1. Register to participate in the Executive Book Study by clicking here for The E-Myth and Here for Customers For Life. You will be directed to a registration form. Print it, fill it out and fax it to us at 630-762-0615.
2. Purchase The E-Myth Revisited or Customers For Life, either at your local bookstore, online or through us.
3. Participants are sent an e-mail informing them of their web link to the study and their log-in codes.
4. Log in, obtain the 1st chapter Points to Ponder and study questions prior to reading it, then read the chapter. Repeat for each chapter.
5. Periodic e-mails are sent out to all participants to inform them where they should at least be in the book at that point in time.
6. As participants progress through the book they also will have access to the online discussion forum where they and their peers can discuss the study questions as a group and raise other issues to be discussed as well.
7. We'll conduct two online meetings and conference calls for all participants. We'll cover the most requested topics of the study group, and consider what has been read to that point. We'll consider the book as a whole and how it applies to their day-to-day operations.
8. We'll set CTA's, Commitments to Action, with each participant and follow up a month later to see if they are following through on their CTA's.
Sign up today. Simply click HERE for The E-Myth, and click HERE for Customers For Life. Space is limited so be sure to register today!